Review | US Drugstore Haul

I spent quite a huge amount of money on cosmetics lately, lol. this is the new way on how i treat myself, i guess.


Wet n Wild, Eye.Lip.Face (ELF) and NYX.
I always wanted to buy their products, but they are extremely hard to get them in Malaysia. (Update : Sephora now is carrying NYX brand at their retail stores). So anyway, I bought them online, and they are a lot cheaper than other drug store cosmetic brands available in Malaysia. Overall, I'm satisfied buying from Sharon. Affordable prices, fast shipping, and I searched for few online cosmetics store, and her NYX jumbo eye pencil's price is the best (RM14.50) while others sell it for like... RM17.  After seeing all the great reviews on jumbo eye pencil, I knew I needed to try on this, so I bought JEP604 - Milk and JEP602 - Dark Brown. Here are the swatches,



amazingly creamy, easily to glide on and pigmented.
use them as base before applying eye shadows and can also be use as highlighter.

Secondly, the eye.lip.face's mineral (ELF) eyeshadow primer in sheer, bought it since eye primer is HARDLY found in this country. 


My current favourite makeup guru (KlairedelysArt) always use e.l.f products,  so I decided to give it a try. Be sure to check out Klaire's youtube channel. She's always be one of my fav! :)) http://www.youtube.com/user/KlairedelysArt

Lastly, wet & wild - 8 colours palette in confort zone (update: I removed the swatches, sorry!)
Definitely a palette that is worth investing on. Crazily pigmented and I don't even apply any primer/base on my hand before swatching them. Oh man, I love the dark brown. /o/

Also, I bought as well NYX loose pearl eyeshadow in mink and walnut but I'm lazy to do the swatch, I hate the packaging so I guess I'll be needed the small jars to depot the eyeshadow. Besides that, ELF blending brush is too cheap not to get my hand on, (less than RM10), it works just find but I would recommended you to buy the studio brushes instead of professional. : )

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :