I Went Shopping



Judging by how many of you guys checked in here the last time I posted, there are still plenty of lovely readers out there still clicking and reading my content, so I thought I'd pop in again to share one of my latest shopping hauls. Yes haulS as in, I have two. One is from SkyAvenue Sephora that I'll be blogging about it today, second is from my recent South Korea trip.


I have had some free last month before my holiday, so I decided to go to Genting SkyAvenue and the trip was awesome. I've been to Genting Premium Outlet many times but it didn't cross into my mind to take a ride with Awana Skyway (cable car) and go to the huge mall up across the hill. The whole cable car journey took roughly about 10 minutes and there's a free stop at Chin Swee Temple. I'd recommend you to buy the ticket (standard gondola one-way individual: RM8 per tix) for both ways at Sky Avenue Ticket Counter to save time queuing when you want to return back to GPO.

And while you're at Genting SkyAvenue, don't forget to visit the lights and sounds performance via SkySymphony at the centre of the ball. I went straight to Sephora after asking for the direction from one of the employees working at DUFRY- this is another great place to stop by if you want to get tax-free skincare products from brands like Sulwhasoo, Whoo, Laneige, Sum37 and Shiseido.

Onto my haul.



If you're looking for a lightweight and natural finish foundation, the Tarte Rainforest of Sea Water (RM154) is the way to go and will be right up on your alley. It's described as a hydrating full-coverage foundation that has SPF15 with Titanium Oxide and Zinc Oxide as the sun filters. I've tried it and so far, I can say that it provides sheer to medium coverage on its first layer. I'd recommend you to apply this using a buff brush not sponge due to its thinnest texture. I wear this when I want a natural makeup look. 



NARS is brand in my opinion that can hardly ever get wrong when it comes to makeup. You could literally buy anything from them and fall in love. My most favourite product from NARS is the Sheer Glow Foundation that seems to have a couple of drawbacks. One of them is the pump issue, you need to buy it separately. NARS Foundation Pump is priced at RM19. I also needed a concealer that would able to define my brows and the Soft Matte Complete Concealer (RM108) looked like the sort of texture I was after. This type of cream concealer is thick, provides great coverage so it's most suitable for spot concealing.



Before Breena Beauty came out with its Blending Pearl, I literally could not live without Beauty Blender sponges. I have the pros one (Black) and it still makes me sad that I lost one of it when I was on a vacation. Decided to pick up a new one recently at Sephora. I've read that the Original Beauty Blender-Queen Beauty Original (RM93) is slightly different than their pro version, so I'm excited to try. Compare to the sponge coming from the brand I've mentioned previously, Beauty Blender is a tiny bit harder when it comes to application which works well with a concentrated or thick product. It lasted on me for quite some time too, so you're definitely paying the price for its quality.



Love me some Soap & Glory products! If you have been following me for a while, you would know that Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em is a repurchase! I enjoy using this and most likely will continue buying because it's scented with one of my favourite scent from the brand. The full review is [here]! 



Okay, this is extra. I didn't get this from Genting SkyAvenue but Sephora Shah Alam instead. Just a couple of days before I left to Seoul, I tried to find my backups for Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (RM66-travel size), but they were nowhere to be found, so since I needed to go to UITM Shah Alam for some errands, I stopped by Sephora and got this. It's the best!- if you didn't know already and I'd highly recommend this item if you want to make your makeup long-lasting. You can click this [link] for the full review of UD All Nighter together with its ingredients analysis.



I was also able to redeem Fresh Rose Deep Hydrating skincare set that consists of the ever famous Rose Wash Off Mask, Soy Face Cleanser, Rose Floral Toner and Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream. So yay for more samples and I got them for free! All these would be my first ever skincare products from the brand and look forward to including them into my daily routine. I have no plan to keep them for travel because it's something that I rarely do and I still have a lot of miniatures products I need to use before they gone bad. 

Wishlist.
Okay so my wallet isn't full right now and I'm not sure if I want to participate this time around BUT a girl can dream! I have a couple of items in my wishlist and I thought of sharing them with you guys. The first one is Blith's Instant Glowing Cream (RM168). I wanted the priming cream because I've seen local MUAs using it onto their clients and I feel like I can get easily persuaded by them. It kinda reminds me of the newest glowing cream from Missha. Next item is Herbivore Botanicals Pink Clay Exfoliating Mask (RM99) that contains French clay, rosehip oils and chamomile flowers as their notable ingredients. I look forward to this because I really want to branch out and try out things from Western beauty brands compared to Korean. Last but not least is a palette from Huda Beauty, called the Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette (RM275, I haven't personally tried or even swatched it but the palette get rave reviews and it looks so dreamy! Most of the eyeshadow colours are the ones that I don't have in my current collection. So maybe, I should really buy this!


What has been on your wishlist lately?
Want more? Follow me on my Instagram and also Bloglovin (if anyone still use this, heheh).

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

5 Comments :

tori chu said...

This is such a great haul 😍😍
I always really wanna try any Nars products but cant buy easily here T.T

torichux3.blogspot.com

ejulz said...

singgah n follow sini :)

Hani Baharom said...

dropping by to say hye! lovee your haul this time and I wonder how much u save for make up..

Reshah said...

Great haul hun! I also love Nars you can't go wrong there, but need to try out Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

Saim Ali said...

that's complete skincare kit to try in fact it is must have in your makeup bag women thermal pants online in pakistan sephora is great brand for makeup and skin cae products and its hype never end