What's In My Carry-On Makeup Bag?


Right now, I'm toting my MK Jet Set Travel Messenger in Brown, a crossbody bag that I got earlier of this year and still thinking whether I have made the right decision of buying it. While it's pretty and looks expensive (hence the signature bag), I find that I always have troubles with how it works. The bag seems roomy but due to it having a smaller diameter, it doesn't have a lot of opening space and it's actually hard to put in a lot of items including a makeup porch. The porch needs to be smaller in size and the best if it can be flexible too. For this, I'm using my Rubi Everyday Cos Case in Rose Gold.


I got it during Cotton On sale happening earlier in this year. It was quite a small size for my liking but to my surprise, it actually can fit in a lot of stuff 😱. Now, let's see what's inside!



This is the overview of the contents of my carry-on makeup bag. It does hold quite a fair bit. While I do change my handbag depending on my mood and outfit, the rule applies is still the same- if I'm going out without the requirement of me to perform salah (muslim's prayer) outside at the surau or mosque, I will not bring this little bag.



First of all, I decant some Banila Co. Clean It Zero into a travel-sized container to save some space and this balm cleanser is always be my go-to cleansing product when I'm not at home. It melts and removes makeup easier than most face wipes. Sunscreen- anything that isn't bulky will fit in. In this case, I bring along my Canmake Mermaid Skin Gel UV. It has alcohol, making it super fast to absorb into the skin, which to me is good because I don't have to wait long before applying my makeup. 



Next is the base product. I always rotate my base product depending on my mood, currently, it's Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control in shade 21. Cushion is much more easier to bring than a liquid foundation because it's an all-around product as it comes in a handy mirror and sponge. Now, say no to loose powder and yes to anything that's compressed (bonus: with a sponge). Hence, there's always a special space for Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Pact inside the bag. This thing stole my heart throughout last year and if you haven't already read the review, click [here]!.



Any time you look at my makeup bag, you will see an eyebrow product. Ini wajib! It's a must-have. I don't really have a lot of brow hairs I tell you. Hehe. Cyber Colors Auto Eyebrow Pen is my number one choice because it's a no hassle product- easier to frame, easier to blend in using the spoolie given. For eyes, I will skip mascara, liners and occasionally will bring a palette. If it's not the Tarte Tartiest Pro To Go palette then it would be a single eyeshadow from Etude House in the shade RD301. I usually carry around one cream blusher and my favourite is (still) the Stila Convertible Color in Peony. It has a universal peachy-rosy undertone and would look good in almost all makeup looks and skin tones. Anddddd guess what? no lip products because you guys know I don't like lipstick 😆, however, I do sometimes bring my waxy lip balm from Burt's Bees or MAC Cosmo.



Hope you enjoyed a look inside my carry-on makeup bag, these are just the essentials. Would be interested to know what kind of things you carry inside yours. Let me know if you have blog something similar!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

2 Comments :

BiS said...

There is all same in my bag and in yours :)

The difference is I am using all products from https://www.glambeaute.com

ieyra h. said...

That's really cool! thank you so much for visiting my blog. 😃