Product Empties | #10 (2016)


That one post should have been up last week in April, but... 
I got lazy.
Heheh.


1. Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
This is one item that I cannot live without. I always go back to it although I've been trying shampoos from different brands. It costs me almost RM30 for a 600ml bottle but it's worth every penny. Definitely will repurchase. 

2. SC Stem Cell Shampoo For Oily Scalp and Dry Ends
I can never understand the stem cell concept but I got this shampoo thinking that it's good for my hair. Sadly, it didn't. My hair became too dried after using it for several times. This shampoo ended up being a hand wash by the sink instead of....well, a shampoo. Will not be repurchasing. 

3. Dove Hair Therapy Fall Rescue Conditioner
It's taken a while for me to get through this since the bottle is huge. I liked it, repurchased many times but now I think I'm getting bored with it. Will get back to this one after I've tried enough conditioners from other brands. Suggestions are welcome. 

4. Good Virtues Co. Radiant & Renewing Shower Cream
I feel like all Good Virtues Co. products are heavily scented. However, unlike skincare, I wouldn't really mind about having a lot of fragrances inside my body care products as long as they smell good, lol. I like this shower cream, it doesn't lather that much because it is free from SLES, but I don't see that as a problem, you can always build the foam by using loofah. Will be repurchasing it, but not in this scent. 

5. The Body Shop Life Is... Shower Gel
I have successfully emptied this shower gel, phew... it really took me awhile eventhough the product came in a 200ml bottle. Just like the Good Virtue ones, the scent coming from this shower gel is overwhelming to the point that I always sneezed whenever I used it.


6. Hada Labo Deep Clean & Pore Refining Face Wash
I picked this up on a whim at Tesco some months ago. Let me just say, this is not something I love but definitely not hating either. The cleanser feels a bit harsh, resulting my skin to be dehydrated. I'm currently using the Mild & Sensitive version, and I prefer it rather than this one. 

7. Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
Another skincare I've finished last month is this gel cleanser from the brand Simple. I like it, but the problem I have is that, over time my skin always feel like it's still dirty even after I just wash it. Too gentle!! (which can be good but also not giving the satisfying feeling). Might not repurchase this product in the future. idk. 50-50. 

8. Bifesta Bright Up Cleansing Lotion
Holy grail item spotted. I've been a loyal user ever since I decided to change my cleansing water from Bioderma to Bifesta. Full review to come!


9. Guardian Antibacterial Wipes
This fragrance-free wipes is formulated with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera extract. I really did enjoy it despite it's not suitable to use as a makeup remover. 

10. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Holy grail foundation from the drugstore, this product needs no introduction. Yep going to repurchase it and would 100% recommend it to you guys. Read my full review [here].

11. Maybelline Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer
Another holy grail item I've finished using. Love, love, love!! It's creamy, easily to blend, have the ability to conceal my dark circle. Nothing has changed from my initial review, so read more about it [here]. Would I repurchase? Always. 

12. No brand Eyelash Curler
This is some cheapo eyelash curler that I got from my cousin long time ago. Review aside, why am I still keeping this????!!! I'm tossing it out. 


Recently I've been trying to incorporate more sheet masks into my skincare routine although I feel like they hardly do anything remarkable other than feeling pampered and moisturised along. Well, at least they are fun to use, don't they??

13. A'Pieu Sweet Sheet Mask in Banana & Peach
I bought them cheap! 1000 won for 3 sheets. I'm so regretting for not buying these in extras! They are good, imo! Very soothing and comfortable to wear. 

14. Mediheal ADE Mask in Acaiberry
On the other hand, this Mediheal mask is lousy. It's making me uncomfortable due to its fitting. I got it from Aeon Wellness Pharmacy at RM5.50 (that's considered cheap for a sheet mask selling here). Now, I've been thinking wheather should I do a separate post to review korean face masks? Let me know in the comment below. 

15. Elianto Essence Mask Sheet in Rice
Claim to give a brightening and lifting effect (due to the rice and mulberries extract). But with one time using, I can't really tell you more about it. Jangan pandang Elianto masks sebelah mata okay, their essences are well formulated with less harmful ingredients. Not bad....not bad. 


Surprisingly, I ended up with only 2 sample sachets for this post. They are the Clear Anti Dandruff Shampoo in Sakura Fresh and Loccitane Divine Extract Serum. I like the shampoo, it's nicely fragranced and I may pick up a full size. L'occitane serum smells good too, but I think the formulation is heavy for my skin. I sweat a lot whenever I have a layer of this on my face. 
  

That's everything I used up! Yay! Banyaknye!!!

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

4 Comments :

Amy said...

Thank you for sharing this post! Those A'Pieu sheet masks sound lovely, and they look so cute ♥
Amy xx

Little Moon Dragon

Chaste and Beautiful said...

Some of the sheet masks sound very good. I have never tried an eyelash curler before, would love to try one. That Healthy Mix sounds good, would love to try it some day. Thanks for sharing. :)

Chaste & Beautiful

Marsya Jauzi said...

Great post! You should do separate post for korean face mask! Sometimes, I just buy those masks because of the pretty packaging xD

http://www.marsyajauzi.blogspot.my/

Yehyee said...

I am using Himalaya shampoos too. For years now hehehe anything safer than commercial ones is a YES for me