Haul | My First Luxola Purchased

Today I've got a mini haul from an online shopping website to share. 

Hello lovelies,

Recently I placed my first order with Luxola. To those who are not familiar with this site, it's an online makeup and skincare shop based in Singapore which offers a range of amazing brands that aren't available in Malaysia's stores. While I'm not quite fond of purchasing makeups from international websites since I do have few experiences where my shipping cost more than the product itself, Luxola is an exceptional. It has got to be one of my favourite beauty discoveries this year - I know I'm soooo late, but late is better than never. ;P 

Since I've been so into buying brushes lately, these were some goodies that I ordered;
3) Zoeva 230 Pencil (RM 29.00)
4) Zoeva 231 Petit Crease (RM 29.00)

Real Techniques, what's not new about my love for this brand? the buffering brush from RT Core Collection is my holy grail brush, ever. I washed it many times and a bit worn out by now. So, I decided to try out RT Expert Face Brush. I need more blending brush in my life so I chose Sigma E25 Blending as I've read a lot of reviews stated that this brush is a great dupe for the cult favourite MAC217. Last but not least, two brushes from the brand Zoeva. I first heard about this through the famous British youtuber, Zoella. I wasn't really sure if I should purchase any of these or not because 231 Petit Crease which meant to be like a blending brush is way too similar to 230 Pencil, however just larger. Maybe I should opted for 228 Crease instead. Also, I wanted Zoeva 110 Face Shape brush, but it went sold out when I was about to make my payment. >_<
I bought all the items with 35% off with the exception of Sigma brush.




And there we have it, I'm super excited with everything I got. Do let me know if you like an in-depth review of any of these brushes. My parcel was packed and sent out the next day after payment (Yes, that fast!) and it reached me a week after,so not bad lah kan, since it's been shipped out from oversea. If you're from Malaysia, Luxola offers free international shipping for orders above RM40 and these brushes I got were wrapped securely in heaps of bubble wrap!

Luxola always has some great promos and discount codes going. I'd definitely looking forward to buy more goodies from this site and having to say that, Luxola IS offering 35% off storewide and a cashback offer for TOMORROW (4 November 2014) from 12PM-12AM. Be sure to check them out! I might order a few items from Sleek ;P


Overall, it was rather a pleasant first experience with Luxola. I wanted to get more brushes from Zoeva but they were always sold out. I hope Luxola will restock them as often and carries more brands so that it will be easier to purchase makeup that are not readily available here. 
So, have you shopped from Luxola before? I have to say that I love this site! Also, have you tried any of these brushes? :)

Share This Article:

,

CONVERSATION

4 Comments :

Amy said...

What a lovely post, everything sounds wonderful. :)

catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

Subham Rai said...

The real technique face brush looks so good! Thanks for

stopping by!

X

http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

ieyra h said...

thanks Amy for stopping by and commenting! Can't wait to DIY one of your craft tutorial!~ <3

ieyra h said...

IKR! although after a while, I find myself reaching Real Technique buffing brush a lot more to blend out my foundation rather than this brush, hehe.