Over The Top Nail Arts


So you can guess which album that I referred to do my nail arts? heh.

INFINITE - OVER THE TOP.
\o/

Dongwoo
Personally, I don't really like applying base coat before I apply any base colour. I did that for my thumb nail, tho. (because what's the point lol, not that I'm going to keep these painting very long, but well........since I have it, so-). After base colour, i did some dots. They aren't in round shape, so not exactly dots lols. For small dotes, I used dotted pen for nail arts. Since dotted pen tu macam liquid paper, so I played around la with it until the design became white shade. 

 Woohyun 
White colour as the base and painted random zebra lines using brush from the nail polish. It was thick, of course, so kena pandai2 control the brush to get the shape. 


Hoya 
I used silver nail dot pain from Faceshop. I think the price is RM11+ ? not sure since i bought it during sale promotion. hehe. 

Anddd.....randomly painted chibi drawings for the other 2 nails. :3

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :