Recipe | Quick and Easy Salad Recipe

which you can eat alone with dressing, or simply fit them into a tortilla wrap


I always love making this salad. Senang, and it is healthy too. I don't have any specific tortilla recipe to follow, because you can just mixed anything together - your left over chicken, shrimp, scramble eggs, and mix together with the salad. Be creative!

however, today i would want to share with you guys how to make a quick, easy, simple, yummy and refreshing salad, arabic inspired. A friend from Dubai shared this with me through whatsapps. lol.

- 1 cup of cucumber, skin on and chopped in dice
- 1 cup of  tomatoes, chopped in dice
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoon of lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 holland onion
- black pepper 

Combine all the vegetable and add in olive oil, juice, and black pepper. To keep it healthy, I don't add salt to my salad.
Senang gila kan? 
Remember, the main ingredients of any salad are always olive oil, juice and  black pepper! I prefer lime juice over lemon because it just smells freaking damn good and it isn't has a strong sour taste.
Play around with fruits and veggies that you have in your fridge. lettuce, bell pepper, even manggo and apple does taste good for this salad! I've tried!


Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :