🚨 WISHLIST | Sephora Private Sale


STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING BECAUSE THE BIGGEST BEAUTY SALE OF THE YEAR IS HAPPENING AGAIN AT THIS VERY MOMENT.
Are you a gold card member? or the black one? Well, if you haven't been noticing it already, there's a huge 20% off sale going on at sephora.my and all of their stores in Malaysia. This is a rare occasion and I've been waiting for it since last May when they held the previous private sale. Let's be real here, 20% off is... A LOT. You don't want to miss this opportunity to get your hands on coveted beauty items at a discounted price.

How to Qualify;
To be able to get the 20% discount, you must be a Gold or Black Card member:
1) Upgrade to Sephora Black- Spend RM900 within 12 months as a Sephora White member
2) Upgrade to Sephora Gold- Spend RM4500 within 12 months as a Sephora Black member

Sale details;
1) 5-8 October 2017 | Gold Card Holder
2) 6-8 October 2017 | Black Card Holder

Last year they did 3 events like this but for 2017, I'm not sure if there's going to be another private sale since it's now already October. If you're not a Sephora card holder, fear not because these days there are a lot of trusted personal shoppers for Sephora, including myself. Hehe. Since I always love reading other people sale recommendations and wishlist, I thought I would share my picks too!


1) Too Faced Born This Way Foundation | RM152 | Buy Here
I have been wanting to buy this foundation for quite some time now, but never got around it. As my skin is currently normal-dehydrated, almost leaning towards dry, I'll be needing a new foundation that feels comfortable sitting on top of my skin and this product, specifically has been getting a lot of great reviews online. I really want to try foundations and base products from other brands apart from my holy-grail, NARS Sheer Glow foundation. 

2) Too Faced Hangover Primer | RM153 | Buy Here
I'm not a primer person but this silicone-free, hydrating primer has gotten many positive reviews on youtube and it's recommended for dry skin people, so maybe, I'll be getting this or another hydrating primer that I can find. Suggestions are welcome.

3) Tarte Kiss & Makeup Magnetic Palette | RM67 | Buy Here
Online exclusive. I can't be sure yet if I want to get this since I don't want to pay for the shipping cost. However, it will worth the price after discount because this empty palette is cheaper than Z-Palette. I've seen it on someone's insta-stories and it is actually so huge! Imagine how many single eyeshadows I can depot and fit them all into the palette.

4) Hourglass Ambient Lighting Power | RM221 | Buy Here
It's no secret, Hourglass is a very luxurious brand with a price tag to match, so I believe buying their product during Sephora sale is going to be worth it. This is currently my top priority since I've never owned anything from Hourglass before. If I could, I'd probably going to grab the mini ones in the shade "dim light" because the full size is a tad expensive for me. 

5) Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick | RM105 | Buy Here
You can never have enough highlight! or maybe, that's just me. I almost, ALMOST got this skinstick in the shade Confetti last month when they launched simply because it was truly tempting me the most. But then I decided to swap it into a palette from Tarte. Have you swatched any of these stick highlights? Confetti and Unicorn Skinstick are almost similar. They are not the typical everyday highlight shades, but fear not both of them are very beautiful, I'd want them on my cheeks. 

6) Michael Kors Sexy Amber Eau De Parfum Spray
I know, I know, the picture above is not MK Sexy Amber, but I couldn't find a picture of it on Polyvore. Out of all MK perfumes, I'm attracted to this scent. I tested it in store and I was instantly intrigued. The notable fragrance notes are amber, sandalwood and jasmine. Tak cepat bosan, very sharp at first and woody, you'll love this if you want to feel sporty and sexy. I'm not sure if it's worth getting it from Sephora because the prices for perfumes are generally expensive. 

7) Mario Badescu Facial Spray | RM39 | Buy Here
Everyone favourites, say no more. I've been stalking this toner for the longest time and I still haven't gotten it. Eeeek, in fact, I really want to try this so so bad but it's always sold out very quickly!

That's it ladies and gents, my wishlist for this upcoming Sephora Private Sale. I won't be getting all, obviously, but at least I've already narrowed it down to just 7 items so I can see what I'm heading too. Share with me yours too! What products are you going to buy during the sale?

Follow

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

1 Comments :

Nurul Atiqah said...

I kind of mad because I spend a lot buying Fenty products, Guerlain foundation and Marc Jacobs liquid highlighter (my favorite) before this sale so when the sale was ongoing, I buy nothing hahaha