Product Empties | #12 (2016)


Empties post! a.k.a I have a lot of products lined up for you guys and I'll be sharing some thoughts and need-to-know information about each product.


1) Colgate Plax Bamboo Charcoal- Mint
This stuff is a rebuy and a staple in my bathroom. Usually, I dislike using mouthwash because it burn like hell and it's not something that my dentist recommended due to my teeth's condition, but I like this. I honestly don't know how to explain the taste and smell though. Another mouthwash that I like from Colgate is 'Fruity Fresh'. Will repurchase. (Tesco | RM24.49)

2) TRESemme' Deep Cleansing Shampoo
I bought TRESemme' shampoo from Tesco and wasn't too amazed by it. Actually, I couldn't remember why did I bought this (because I usually only buy shampoos that I love), but I think it was because I saw a famous Instagrammer talking about it. Definitely not gonna buy it again as the shampoo made my hair felt extremely drying. Tak best okay.... (Tesco | RM20.19)

3) Palmolive Aromatherapy Shower Gel in Morning Tonic
I was picking up shower gel at Tesco and chose this. I did not regret. I loved the scent and the shower gel foamed up nicely with my loofah. A fresh and citrus scent, perfect for my morning shower. What's your favourite Palmolive's shower gel?? (Tesco | RM16.05)


4) ST. Ives Green Tea Scrub
You can find the full review on this scrub [here] or the updated one over my Instagram, so I won't go into it too much but to recap, it worked but it wasn't my favourite. I don't have any plan to repurchase it. (Guardian | RM19.90)

5) Freeman Facial Clay Mask Avocado & Oatmeal
You might remember this wash off mask from this post [here], but I finally got around and emptied it after some times. It did a good job in leaving my face feeling moisturised and plumped. Probably wouldn't be repurchasing this because I want to try other face masks from Freeman. (Watsons | RM21.75)



6) Daiso Detergent for Puff and Sponge
Holy grail. This is an essential item that I couldn't live without. I don't think I ever come across other detergents that can wash off all the dirt from my beauty blender as effective as this one. I've been thinking of getting the almost similar one from Mr. DIY since my nearest Daiso hardly ever restock this item. PLS TRY THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY. (Daiso | RM5.30)

7) Daiso Slanted Cosmetic Sponge
This stuff is not bad at all and for RM5.30, you really get a lot of sponges. I think it's good for 'baking' under eyes concealer and blending out cream foundation. Ofc nothing ever going to beat Beauty Blender... (Daiso | RM5.30)

8) Daiso Cotton Puff
One of the most popular, best-selling item from Daiso. This puff was great for value (you get 180 puffs for RM5.30), but I did not like it. Due to the texture, I honestly think the puff would be good for removing nail polish, but for eye makeup, I find it a bit rough and scratchy. The cotton pad also kinda soaked a lot of products. Not sure if I want to repurchase it again. Maybe yes, maybe not. (Daiso | RM5.30)



9) Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer with Chamomile Extract
I did my grocery at Tesco and this was something I picked up from there. The scent wasn't that great and it's a little watery so I don't think I'll repurchase. I definitely prefer Lifeboy Hand Sanitizer better. (Tesco | RM6.89)

10) Thann Aromatic Wood Body Lotion
This was a random body lotion I picked up from a hotel. LOL. I have had this lying around for a very long time, so I made an effort of using it religiously for a week. Done! To the bin it goes...

11) Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask in Lime
The only sheet mask I had on my face this month. Now you know how rare is it for me to include mask in my skincare routine. I like Innisfree It's Real Squeeze in general, but the one in Lime isn't something I truly enjoy most probably because of its scent. (Innisfree | RM4.00)



12) L'Occitane Victoria Regia Body Lotion
Reviewed here!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKtYKBgAXiW/?taken-by=ieyrahm

13) Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Reviewed here! 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKFd7xxgSf9/?taken-by=ieyrahm
p/s follow my Instagram if you haven't already!

14) The Body Shop Tea Tree 3-in-1 Wash Scrub Mask
This is a new product in the store, and if you've been following my blog since the beginning, you'd know that I talked about how I love the tea tree line from The Body Shop. However, I kinda not entirely impressed with this stuff as the beads in it are quite harsh. >_< (The Body Shop | RM79)




That's all for this post. I think the next product empties would be in 2017! See you guys next year! :D


Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :