Tag | 40 Beauty Questions Part I


Hi again guys! (wah rajinnya aku tetiba update blog 2 kali seminggu). Cantik kan doh gambar arnab kat atas ni? I took it when I was in Nami Island. Hehe. Anyway, I found this fun beauty tag on the internet that I thought I would do since I feel like I want to take a little break from writing reviews. I try not to make this post too long, so here's the part I. 
SKINCARE

1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
If I'm wearing makeup, three times a day- morning, evening and night before I go to bed. Otherwise, just twice with cleanser. Wudhu lain cerita lah kan.

2) What skin type do you have? 
Combination, but now leading towards dry & dehydrated. (AND NO I DUN LIKE IT, I'D RATHER HAVE OILY SKIN).

3) What is your current facial wash?
I'm using Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Cleanser only in the morning since it's soap-free, and feels much more gentler. My other cleanser is Hada Labo Mild & Sensitive Skin Face Wash.

4) Do you exfoliate?
Yes I do. Once or twice a week using scrub. I use my konjac sponge together with cleanser on daily basis and that's exfoliating too?

5) What brand do you use?
Skinfood Black Sugar Mask Wash Off. I'm also trying hard to finish the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub that I've reviewed [here]. My Konjac Sponge is from a brand called 'Konjac Care' that can be found at SASA.

6) What moisturiser do you use?
At the moment I'm using face oil to moisturise! Josie Maran Argan Oil [review] and Argana Argan Oil [review]. 

7) Do you have freckles?
Not that I know. I do have a lot of sunspots though on my cheeks, but I wouldn't call them freckles.

8) Do you use eye cream?
Just sometimes, because I'm lazy, and tend to forget. I also kind of scared getting millias if I put anything around my eyes. Nowadays though, I feel like my under eyes areas are getting hella dry so I'm forcing myself to use the eye cream from Missha that I bought at their outlet. But still.........lazy to use.  

10) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I don't think so? I mean, I haven't had severe acne in my life. Only pimples here and there but nothing too bad.  

11) Did you ever use Pro-activ?
No. I don't think it's easily accessible in Malaysia though. My former roommate had it before and it did clear up her pimples. 

Okay. That was all for part one. Next is about makeup and the questions are a lot! The tag will continue tomorrow. Have a wonderful day y'all. It's the first day of spring elsewhere, unfortunately we here got hit by the heat wave due to El Nino. Malaysia panas! stay hydrated! Nah, belanja satu gambar. Here's a picture of Sangkaya Coconut Ice-cream.  

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :