LéBOSS Cafe & Restaurant - Sungai Petani, Kedah


 LéBOSS CAFE & RESTAURANT
201 & 202, Jalan Lagenda 7, Lagenda Height
Sungai Petani, 08000 Kedah.
Facebook - LeBOSS



As an incredibly chic restaurant with great food, LeBOSS was one of the highlights during my trip to Kedah last month. The restaurant is known for their Western Cuisine and it's one of the most popular places for dinner in Sungai Petani area. Getting to the restaurant was rather easy, it took me only 5 minutes by car during my stay at El-Zahraa Hotel. The easiest landmarks would be Tesco Sungai Petani Utara and Village Mall. Cari guna Waze App pun boleh. Since LeBoss is a Malay-operated restaurant, Insyallah semua makanan kat sini halal.
Now onto my food reviews; 

Double 1/4 Pounder Beef Burger (9/10)
This is one of the full sized meal I'd totally recommend getting. Sedap gila-gila kot weh! The burger was juicy with a thick patty and all around just nicely done. Coleslaw was just okay but the chips can be hit or miss like one time my chips were all crispy and the other time they were completely soggy.
Chicken Cordon Bleu (6/10)
I'm a big fan of this dish. I mean how can you not like chicken, ham and cheese all in one eaten together with some rich sauce, kan? The gravy used here is barbeque sauce which to me is nothing special, but the chicken itself is great and tasty. Potong pun lembut.
Ultimate Cheesy Nachos (9/10)
I ordered some nachos with my sister but since we both couldn't stuffed in a lot of food at once, we got it tapau. I was actually really surprised to see the portion for this cheesy nachos. The serving was huge! 2 orang makan pun tak habis.
Seafood Mariana Serve With Garlic Bread (7/10)
My brother didn't know what to eat so he ended up getting the Italian spaghetti, but OMG APASAL SEDAP SANGAT??! I'm soooo going to order this for my next visit. Tbh, there wasn't a lot of seafood going inside the spaghetti, but it was good and comforting! Very well seasoned and tasted even better than the spaghetti from PizzaHut, LOL!
Fish and Chip (4/10)
Giving this a lower point because I think the meal was decent, nothing special. It was rather bland, lack of taste. I wished that they serve it with sour cream or pickles. 


Prices range - very affordable. Mana tak makan Western, they offer local dishes too. My only complaint is that the food quality can vary but I think it's understandable based on how much more traffic they get during their peak hours but overall, 2 thumbs up! Highly recommended. 
Jangan lupa singgah kalau pergi Sungai Petani okay?!


Recommended? YES
Revisit? YES

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

14 Comments :

Harivaindaran K. Veeriah said...

I am kinda loving going to SP these days. It's becoming more and more structured yet still as laidback as it was...

ieyra h. said...

I already went there twice! and looking forward to coming back (tho it takes like 6-7 hours driving from Melaka, haha) :D SP not bad, got so many hipster cafes & restaurants!

MITCH said...

OMG the burger looks very appetizing :9

P.S: Join my mini giveaway!

xx

Oh Dear Bumblebees

Sakuranko said...

Oh wow that Double 1/4 Pounder Beef Burgerlooks so yummy *w*
xx


www.sakuranko.com

Harivaindaran K. Veeriah said...

I live in Penang so this is nice! I'll definitely be visiting this cafe!

ieyra h. said...

Hehe, it is! What's your favourite Western Food? :D
Thanks Mitch for reading my blog, I'll be sure to join your giveaway! :D

Antonella_7694 said...

Great post,loved it! :)

xoxo Antonella :)
beautylove7694.blogspot.com

danielle said...

this looks really good, love your photos!


www.avecdanielle.com

Nadush said...

this looks great ! :)

please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

ieyra h. said...

thank you! <3

Sakuranko said...

Everything looks do delicious!
xx

Sai said...

R u also a medic student?.just a random question..

ieyra h. said...

ah nope. i'm not that brainy and dedicated to become a medic student. xD

Summer Cale said...

it looks so appetizing am feeling so hungry right now to try their burger and fries am sure they have custom packaging with printed logo for their products to maximize their brand advertisement