2013 Worldstage?

Super duper late post, but I recently transferred all the pictures in my digital camera onto pc. I took pictures with my old digital camera during worldstage then completely forgot that I did that. 


I like how we were among the first to listen to 'havoc'


a picture of exo photobombed by a security guard. 



pwetty close, huh? Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Tao. 
They were on the right side of the stage almost all the time.


Screwed my old camera, Lol. 


Crap.


Look at this Kris picture,
See how my iPhone worked better that night? 


Far East Movement. Again, hands down the best performer of the night. 
So clear! WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPENED WHEN EXO PERFORMED. 


See, this too! 


A picture without zooming showed how close was I to the stage.
Those fansites unnirs and most of the exo stans already left the venue, 
so I got pushed to the front. 


and even more in front when Robin Thicke performed.



if and only if he was Luhan or anyone from Exo. 

Bonus - I'm pretty impressed how iPhone camera worked so well in such a minumum amount of natural light. I will leave you with a fancam link of mine below if any of you haven't watch my exo fancam. Make sure you clicked on HD or watch it on your phone for better resolution xD





b y e 

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :