2013 Goodreads Reading Challenge

You see, I write far more drafts of blog posts than I actually publish. It's either because I'm lazy, or I just don't have the inspiration to finish writing them. As for 2014 onward, I'm planning to blog less on my personal / random thoughts and make this blog DIYs friendly. What do you guys think? Hehe. It might turn into a boring blog, but uhm, it is a thing that I really love at the moment. ;P 
Thank God for making the existence of people who created and invented Pinterest, because it IS my place, so-called my new /Tumblr/. ;P It always being there to break my creative block! 
Anyway,
since I have been linking this blog to my Pinterest, I received an increase amount of traffics from other countries. So hello new readers, I'm sorry if you couldn't completely understand my blog posts since they weren't completely written in English. ;P 

So, just about the time, I have completed my goal of reading 15 books for my Goodreads  2013 challenge. It wasn't really a great accompolishment but last year was a bit of a busy year to me, so 15 books really does occupied my free time.



and these were the books that I read!


1) Allegiant by Veronica Roth
2) City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
3) 13 Jam A300 by Evelyn Rose
4) City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
5) The Transfer by Veronica Roth
6) City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 
7) Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
8) Awak Suka Saya Tak? by Melur Jelita
9) Jamie's America by Jamie Oliver
10) My Precious Iris by Melur Jelita
11) William and Harry by Katie Nicholl
12) All American Girl by Meg Cabot
13) I Love You, Stupid! by Melur Jelita
14) Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
15) Suamiku, Encik Perfect 10 by Syamnuriezmil
16) The Wedding Breaker by Evelyn Rose 


okay, until my next post! ;P 

Share This Article:

CONVERSATION

0 Comments :